"German Walk & Talk" avoids classrooms wherever possible - whether virtual or real. We meet in Frankfurt am Main and the surrounding area.
You work, cook, eat and drink, shop, hike, get to know Frankfurt and the Rhine-Main area, take pictures, draw, write, listen to music, do sports, talk, discuss and learn German in the process - with colleagues, friends and with your family. You create your learning material yourself, together and individually. A German textbook with audio and video files serves as a guide.
You receive daily tasks, proofreading and listening.
On weekends we meet for a workshop where we discuss and visualize the grammar of the German language and together find ways to practice the structures.
Ongoing contact and documentation is provided via a dedicated learning platform with discussion forum. At the end of a course you will receive the individually and jointly created learning material as a pdf.
A 4-week course at levels A1.1 to B2.2 includes per person
- German textbook with audio files, progression according to the Common European Framework of Reference CEFR
- 5 half-day grammar workshops (visualization, methods of practice) on weekends
- daily tasks and tips for activities according to your interests
- accompanying own learning control
- proofreading of 4 texts of 1000 words (two A4 pages) respectively
- correction of a total of 4 audio files of 2 minutes monologue / 4 minutes dialogue by two participants
- 2 lunchtime or evening conversations per week between the instructor and one or two participants in the Frankfurt area for 20 minutes per participant
- online platform with the results of the grammar workshops, corrected texts and dialogues, moderated discussion forum
- up-to-date tips for activities in the Rhine-Main area
- pdf and audio files with the individually and jointly developed contents of the online platform at the end of the course